The highlight of our trip was definitely our two days at Wimbledon! When we are talking with our friends, we say: we saw Federer, we saw Nadal, we saw Murray, and we saw Clijsters! Seeing those players…Read More
FRENCH OPEN SEMI FINALS PACKAGE
Since 2002 MAC Sports has run trips to the French Open and each year it becomes more and more popular. Come experience the Semi Finals of one of the most famous tennis tournaments in the world! Your packages includes not just event tickets, but hotel accommodations and even a tour of the city!
Excellent Semi Finals tennis in a Parisian atmosphere - there’s nothing quite like the French Open
Our hotels are so close to Roland Garros you can walk directly to the tournament!
Paris tour and Seine river cruise included
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the French Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2022 tickets - don’t risk it! 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
- Double occupancy: $4487 per person
- Single occupancy:$5075 per person
- Double occupancy: $4391 per person
- Single occupancy: $4883 per person
- Welcome reception with French Open insider tips
- Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- Guide to Paris, restaurants, museums and travel information
- Mac Sports Travel assistance
- All taxes and service fees
- 2 days at Roland Garros: Thursday June 2 (women’s semi-finals) and Friday June 3 (both men’s semi-finals sessions) – Tickets include 1st category seating on Philippe-Chatrier Court (traditionally first 18 rows)
- 4 nights at your choice of 2 local hotels in nice Parisian neighborhood – just a 10-15 minute walk to Roland Garros; check in Wednesday June 1; check out Sunday June 5
- Breakfast daily in hotel
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Sightseeing tours of Paris or nearby? Monet’s garden or Versailles home tour?
- Bike tour of Paris or champagne region
- Hotel options – 3, 4, or 5 star
- Round trip air
- Additional nights and tickets
- Dinner reservations
These dates don’t work for you? We will customize your trip!
Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia(opens in a new tab)
Just a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia is a couture-style hotel in the center of the City of Light. Whether you want to take a dip in the plunge pool, relax at the spa or have a drink at the hotel’s Black Bar your stay will be the epitome of comfort and style. This hotel is perfect for travellers who want a to experience a little bit of everything Paris has to offer – shopping, dining and romantic settings. It’s perfectly situated within walking distance of the metro which makes exploring even easier!
The Queen’s Hotel(opens in a new tab)
The Queen’s Hotel is in a wonderful Parisian neighborhood – it is in the heart “Village d’Auteuil” and only 15 minutes to Roland Garros. There are many top-notch restaurants to choose from in the neighbourhood. Guest rooms offer refined style and all the modern comforts with TV, air-conditioning, minibar, safety deposit box, shower or bath and free Wi-Fi internet access. Each room is decorated with an original work of a contemporary artists. It’s also just a 30-minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and 1 block to the metro. Everyone loves the charm of the Queen’s Hotel.
2022 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
It was a memorable trip to Paris for the French Open 2017. Mac Sports Travel did a very good job in taking care of us. There was no hassle to and from the airport. The hotel that we stayed in…Read More
Thank you again for a fun French Open experience!!!!! You are the greatest! I look forward to having my friends share your wonderful tennis trips. Thank you, also, for being sooooo kind…Read More