2023 LAVER CUP
ROGERS ARENA, VANCOUVER, CANADA SEPTEMBER 21 - 25, 2023
Experience a unique tennis tournament like no other! Read on to find out how the tournament works!
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Lower level seats for Five Laver Cup sessions
Dozens of tennis fans have experienced the Laver Cup fun with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2023 tickets - 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
Total Cost per Person (all Lower Level seating!)
Double occupancy $4,511
Single occupancy $5,377
Triple Occupancy: $4,051
Quad Occupancy: $3,811
Optional add-ons: round trip air (we have great deals on premium and business class flights), dinners, tours, evening entertainment – we are happy to help plan your whole trip!
- 4 nights at the famous 4-star Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, check-in Thursday September 21st check out Monday September 25th
- Full buffet breakfast daily is included
- Welcome social with lots of insider tips with your host Thursday afternoon
- Group dinner on Thursday evening with your host at a great local restaurant walking distance from hotel
- Daily transfers from your hotel to the tennis
- Lower-Level Seats for five Laver Cup sessions:
- Friday day (2 singles) and night (1 singles, 1 doubles) sessions September 22rd
- Saturday day (2 singles) and night (1 singles, 1 doubles) sessions September 23rd
- Sunday day (4 matches, 3 singles 1 doubles) session September 24th
- Mac Sports Travel host, tennis fan and city guide
- All local taxes and service fees
- Round trip air, dinners, tours, play tennis, evening entertainment, pre or post trip
Hotel arrival/ welcome dinner on 9/21
Depart 9/25 or stay and explore Vancouver!
We are excited to provide the following 4-night Laver Cup package. Contact Michael Jeffs to help customize your Laver Cup trip at 704-814-6801, toll-free 888-862-7668, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
ABOUT THE HOTEL:
At the very heart of the city is Vancouver’s landmark hotel, The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Like the city that surrounds it, it is rich in history, resplendent in natural beauty, vibrant and cosmopolitan.
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is the city’s most respected venue for business and social events. Situated in beautiful downtown Vancouver, it is just a seven-minute walk from the Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre. Its two grand ballrooms and twelve functional meeting rooms with 55,000 square feet of flexible meeting space reflect the timeless luxury of Canada’s icon hotels.
Vancouver’s business, cultural and entertainment districts are at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver’s doorstep. The heritage property is within walking distance of many points of interest, including fascinating art galleries and museums, exceptional restaurants, sophisticated shops, and exhilarating nightlife.
Within its walls you will find an exclusive Fairmont Gold floor, a state-of-the-art health club, award-winning restaurants, the luxurious Absolute Spa, and designer shops.
Discover The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver in the dynamic and scenic metropolis of Vancouver on Canada’s west coast.