LAVER CUP BERLIN 2024 SEPTEMBER 20-22
Experience a unique tennis tournament like no other! Read on to find out how the tournament works!
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Lower level seats for Five Laver Cup sessions
Dozens of tennis fans have experienced the Laver Cup fun with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2024 tickets - 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
SEPTEMBER 19th – 23rd
Single occupancy: $6,077
Double occupancy: $4,961 per person
- 4 nights at the Moxy Berlin Ostbahnhof, check-in Thursday September 19th check out Monday September 23rd
- Welcome social with lots of insider tips with your host Thursday afternoon
- Group dinner on Thursday evening with your host at a great local restaurant walking distance from hotel
- Daily transfers from your hotel to the tennis
- Lower-Level Seats for five Laver Cup sessions:
- Friday day (2 singles) and night (1 singles, 1 doubles) sessions September 20th
- Saturday day (2 singles) and night (1 singles, 1 doubles) sessions September 21st
- Sunday day (4 matches, 3 singles 1 doubles) session September 22nd
- Mac Sports Travel host, tennis fan and city guide
- All local taxes and service fees
- Round trip air, dinners, tours, play tennis, evening entertainment, pre or post trip
About the 2024 Laver Cup
The Laver Cup 2024 will be held at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Germany from September 20-22, 2024. It will be the sixth edition of the Laver Cup, an annual team tennis tournament between six players from Team Europe and six players from Team World.
Team Europe is captained by Björn Borg, while Team World is captained by John McEnroe. The teams compete in a series of singles and doubles matches over three days, with the winning team awarded the Laver Cup trophy.
The Laver Cup is named after Australian tennis legend Rod Laver, who is widely regarded as one of the greatest tennis players of all time. The tournament is designed to celebrate Laver’s legacy and to bring together the best tennis players in the world for a weekend of competition and camaraderie.
The Laver Cup has been a popular event since its inception in 2017, and the 2024 edition in Berlin is sure to be another exciting event. The Mercedes-Benz Arena is a state-of-the-art facility that can seat over 14,000 fans, and it is sure to provide a great atmosphere for the Laver Cup.
Possible players for Team Europe in 2024:
- Novak Djokovic
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Rafael Nadal
- Casper Ruud
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Alexander Zverev
Possible players for Team World in 2024:
- Felix Auger-Aliassime
- Taylor Fritz
- Frances Tiafoe
- Carlos Alcaraz
- Nick Kyrgios
- Casper Ruud
Note: The above players are just predictions and the actual teams will not be announced until closer to the event.
Moxy Berlin Ostbahnhof
Andreasstraße 1, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Berlin is a city of contemporary history, the place to be for alternative art and the underground scene. MOXY Berlin Ostbahnhof in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg created its own version of creativity. Located at the Ostbahnhof and conveniently connected to public transportation and the airport, this comfortable hotel with the soul of a boutique hotel is walking distance to the Mercedes Benz Arena – great for us Laver Cup goers.
The service is smart, the design awesome, and the technology state-of-the-art. Ask our crew to help you explore the city or relax and enjoy yourself in the lobby, where food and drinks are available 24/7. There is the free use of Wi-Fi all throughout the hotel, and its speed is furiously fast. Of course, you sample the local spirits at the bar or while you unwind in a comfy sofa. Meet up with old and new friends at Moxy, explore the area during the day or go out to Berlin’s famous nightclubs.