We had an amazing time at the open. We would’ve been in bad shape without your guidance and organization of the trip which made it so much nicer and…Read More
US OPEN 2024 LABOR DAY WEEKEND PACKAGE
Travel with us to the Big Apple to see some of the tennis world’s biggest stars! The US Open is one of our favorite trips – in fact we’ve been organizing trips since 2001. 2022 was a great event 2023 is going to be even better! We are already taking bookings!
Stay in the same hotel as some of the players! You’ll rub elbows on a daily basis with professionals and their crew
Flexible accommodation packages - 3,4,5 star packages available according to your levels of desired comfort
Reserved seats in your choice of Loge or Courtside seating in Arthur Ashe Stadium with access to all 22-outer courts and the US Open grounds with continuous entertainment
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the US Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2023 package - don’t risk it! 1-888-862-7668
US Open Labor Day Weekend Package Details:
Double Occupancy: 2,803 per person
Single Occupancy: 3,503
Double Occupancy: 3,303 per person
Single Occupancy: 3,903
- Accommodations at 4 star Westin New York Grand Central Hotel in New York City!
- Check in Friday, August 30th – Check out Monday, September 2nd
- Daily breakfast is included!
- Dinner at Sparks Steakhouse Friday night (8/30) with your MAC host for a Meet & Greet!
- 3 Sessions:
- 8/31 Saturday Day – Session 11 – 11:00 AM
- 8/31 Saturday Night – Session 12 – 6:00 PM
- 9/1 Sunday Night – Session 14 – 6:00PM
- Reserved seats in loge in Arthur Ashe Stadium with access to all 22-outer court and the US Open grounds with continuous entertainment
*upgrade to Lower Loge or contact for Courtside
- Daily transfer to the U.S. Open with your tennis host via #7 subway (optional coach or private transfers available)
- Mac Sports Travel fun tennis host and fan with insider tips to NYC and The US Open
- Many options for enjoying your New York City and The US Open Experience
- Your total cost includes all state and NYC taxes and service fees
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
The above pricing is for Loge or Lower Loge seating.
*Contact us for Court-side seat pricing*
Let us know if you would like specific sessions with different seating – we can customize your experience!
- Play tennis with us at Forest Hills
- Round trip air
- Suite upgrades
- Extra hotel nights
- Extra U.S. Open sessions
- Broadway show; Dinner reservations
- Private transportation to the Open and NYC
- Tour of New York City
- Yankees or Mets game
Stay at a dynamic hotel near Grand Central Station
Find what drives you at The Westin New York Grand Central, an inspiring hotel located in the most inspiring city of them all. Our hotel is near Grand Central Station and we offer travelers unparalleled access to the terminals, shops and restaurants of this New York City icon.
Nearby, other Manhattan must-sees beckon, including Bryant Park, MoMA, the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center. Unwind after a successful day in New York City in our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, where intuitive amenities like our signature Westin Heavenly Bed, rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and state-of-the-art technology await.
Tempt your palate at our restaurant Amuse Marketplace and Bar, open for all-day dining near Grand Central Station, or boost your heart rate at our WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. For those hosting a wedding or meeting in New York, make use of our 15,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor venue space, thoughtfully enhanced by anticipatory Westin service.
Suggested 3-night and 3 sessions to US Open itinerary:
Arrive Friday morning and enjoy NYC before attending your welcome reception on Friday afternoon with insider tips to the Open. Then have time to explore NYC at night with plenty of time to enjoy a dinner out on the town! Attend the US Open Saturday all day and Sunday evening. Check out Monday and return home or extend your stay.
2023 WAS AMAZING.
2024 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We were so impressed with Mac Sports and with you as our guide for the US Open Tennis in New York in September of 2017. On the way down for the first day…Read More
Thanks again for a GREAT WEEKEND in New York. This will be one of those trips we will remember for the rest of our lives. You all did a great job of having everything…Read More
We are still glowing when reminiscing about our trip to this year’s US Open. Thank you for making it all so easy: the hotel, the subway, Tennis Center, the dinner at El Quijote…Read More