We had an amazing time at the open. We would’ve been in bad shape without your guidance and organization of the trip which made it so much nicer and…Read More
US OPEN LABOR DAY WEEKEND PACKAGE
Travel with us to the Big Apple to see some of the tennis world’s biggest stars! The US Open is one of our favorite trips – in fact we’ve been organizing trips since 2001. 2022 was a great event 2023 is going to be even better! We are already taking bookings!
Stay in the same hotel as some of the players! You’ll rub elbows on a daily basis with professionals and their crew
Flexible accommodation packages - 3,4,5 star packages available according to your levels of desired comfort
Reserved seats in your choice of Promenade, Loge or Courtside seating in Arthur Ashe Stadium with access to all 22-outer courts and the US Open grounds with continuous entertainment
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the US Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2022 package - don’t risk it! 1-888-862-7668
US Open Labor Day Weekend Package Details:
The following are 3 of our most popular US Open packages but if you prefer to customize your own package with different dates, itinerary, activities – we are only a phone call or an email away.
Three night package (3 US Open sessions):
- Single occupancy: $1596
- Double occupancy: $1171
- Triple occupancy: $995
- Quad occupancy: $915
Four Night Package (4 US Open sessions):
Total cost per person at The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel:
- Single occupancy: $2121
- Double occupancy: $1452
- Triple occupancy: $1313
- Quad occupancy: $1206
Five night package (4 US Open sessions):
Also includes a Broadway play and NYC tour!! Total cost per person at The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel:
- Single occupancy: $2714
- Double occupancy: $1955
- Triple occupancy: $1780
- Quad occupancy: $1646
- Your total cost includes all state and NYC taxes and service fees
- Accommodations at 4 star Westin New York Grand Central Hotel( we have group rates at 3 and 5 star hotels) in New York City! Check in Thursday September 1, Friday September 2 or Saturday September 3, daily breakfast is included!
- Fun Welcome with loads of insider tips to NYC and The US Open
- Choose your US Open sessions: day sessions start at 11am/evening sessions start at 7pm. We buy group-rate tickets directly from the USTA not in the upper rows
- Reserved seats in promenade ( see upgrade below for loge or courtside seating) in Arthur Ashe Stadium with access to all 22-outer court and the US Open grounds with continuous entertainment
- Daily transfer to the U.S. Open with your tennis host via #7 subway (optional coach or private transfers available)
- Mac Sports Travel fun tennis host and fan with insider tips to NYC and The US Open
- Many options for enjoying your New York City and The US Open Experience
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
The above pricing is for Promenade seating. Ticket upgrades (all per person):
- Add $151 for loge; $656 for courtside (Friday evening at 7.00pm)
- Add $202 for loge; $964 for courtside (Saturday day at 11:00am)
- Add $162 for loge; $813 for courtside (Saturday evening at 7:00pm)
- Add $211 for loge; $742 for courtside (Sunday day at 11:00am)
- Add $140 for loge; $620 for courtside (Sunday evening at 7:00pm)
- Add $191 for loge; $721 for courtside (Monday day at 11:00am)
- Play tennis with us at Forest Hills
- Round trip air
- Suite upgrades
- Extra hotel nights
- Extra U.S. Open sessions
- Broadway show; Dinner reservations
- Private transportation to the Open and NYC
- Tour of New York City
- Yankees or Mets game
Stay at a dynamic hotel near Grand Central Station
Find what drives you at The Westin New York Grand Central, an inspiring hotel located in the most inspiring city of them all. Our hotel is near Grand Central Station and we offer travelers unparalleled access to the terminals, shops and restaurants of this New York City icon.
Nearby, other Manhattan must-sees beckon, including Bryant Park, MoMA, the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center. Unwind after a successful day in New York City in our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, where intuitive amenities like our signature Westin Heavenly Bed, rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and state-of-the-art technology await.
Tempt your palate at our restaurant Amuse Marketplace and Bar, open for all-day dining near Grand Central Station, or boost your heart rate at our WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. For those hosting a wedding or meeting in New York, make use of our 15,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor venue space, thoughtfully enhanced by anticipatory Westin service.
Suggested 3-night and 3 sessions to US Open itinerary:
Arrive Saturday morning and enjoy NYC (or play tennis with us at Forest Hills) before attending your welcome reception on Saturday afternoon with insider tips to the Open. We take the #7 to The Open on Saturday evening – nothing like being at The Open at night. Sunday morning and Monday morning attend the US Open day sessions. Check out Tuesday and return home or extend your stay.
2022 WAS AMAZING.
2023 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We were so impressed with Mac Sports and with you as our guide for the US Open Tennis in New York in September of 2017. On the way down for the first day…Read More
Thanks again for a GREAT WEEKEND in New York. This will be one of those trips we will remember for the rest of our lives. You all did a great job of having everything…Read More
We are still glowing when reminiscing about our trip to this year’s US Open. Thank you for making it all so easy: the hotel, the subway, Tennis Center, the dinner at El Quijote…Read More