FIRST WEEK WIMBLEDON TENNIS PACKAGES
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the world’s oldest tennis tournament! Enjoy a fully customizable package where you can make the most of your time in London. Don’t wait to reserve your spot!
Experience 2 days of Wimbledon - one day on Centre Court and another on #1 Court, which includes access to all facilities and outer courts including Murray Hill
Enjoy strawberries and cream and afternoon tea, with access to the Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club (the only club on the Wimbledon grounds)
All accommodation included - stay at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels (many professional players stay here!)
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the Wimbledon dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2022 tickets - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Click the tabs for more information
Double occupancy: $4,911 per person
Single occupancy: $5,711 per person
Take your pick of 2 days from Monday June 27 to Thursday June 30
- Welcome reception with insider tips to Wimbledon and London
- Information pack which includes London travel-cards with underground map, itinerary, event card, hotel and travel information
- All taxes and service fees
- Expert and friendly host who will make your “I can’t believe I’m at Wimbledon” experience come alive
- Wimbledon Debenture seating – one day Centre Court, one day No. 1 Court
- Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club admission with restaurants. This is the only club on Wimbledon grounds and you’ll be able to enjoy afternoon tea, drinks or meals here
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum admission
- 4 nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
- English breakfast daily in hotel – it’s really something to eat breakfast across from the players, coaches and their families!
- Daily transfers to Wimbledon via the Tube with your host
- Extra nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club including breakfast – add $178 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Extra days at Wimbledon Centre Court, #1 Court
- Hotel club room upgrade – add $52 per person per night
- Other 3, 4 and 5 star London hotel options available
- Round trip air and airport transfers
- Play tennis with us in London!
- London tours and beyond
- Pre or post trip to Paris; ride the train to Edinburgh or beyond!
Arrive in London on Sunday morning.
Enjoy London by taking the popular hop-on hop-off London tour, enjoy Kings Drive, shop, relax, and enjoy the hotel (you will see many tennis players hanging out on the outdoor patio and sports bar) and the Fulham area – the hotel concierge is a great source for information!
Attend your welcome reception on Sunday afternoon where you will learn what to do and see in London and Wimbledon (Pimms and strawberries and cream, loads of insider tips!).
Each morning we meet in the lobby for the 5-minute walk to the Tube bound for Wimbledon – only 4 stops – to attend Wimbledon on two of the first four days of the tournament.
The Wimbledon order of play begins on outer courts at 11am and show courts at noon.
Don’t forget the Wimbledon Tennis Museum – you will enjoy Johnny Mac’s unique “Ghosts of the Past of Wimbledon”.
Meet up with us and other tennis fans each evening to share your Wimbledon tennis experience.
Join us for dinner or a London excursion! Extend your stay in London or take the Eurostar to Paris or the train to Edinburgh.
We will be glad to help plan and customize your Wimbledon and beyond trip.
We use 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in London but the best Wimbledon hotel is located in the fashionable postal area of SW6, the 12-acre site of the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels(opens in a new tab) at Chelsea Football Club. It is on District Line for easy access to all of London’s attractions and only 4 tube stops to Wimbledon.
The hotel bedrooms have undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment, ensuring this unique destination is the ideal place for a weekend break. The desirable area of Chelsea also offers plenty to do after a day’s shopping on the Kings Road or taking in the sights of London.
Standard rooms are located in The Copthorne Wing. Facilities include radio and plasma screen satellite TV, Movies-on-demand, Wi-Fi internet access, safe, voicemail, tea and coffee facilities, individually controlled air conditioning, large marble bathrooms & a working desk. Triple Occupancy will be two beds with rollaway.
Every year we see professional tennis players staying at the hotel which is really cool. We see them at breakfast and we see them as they come and go from the tournament. And yes, they’ve been nice enough to stop for an autograph or a quick photo!
Chelsea Football Club Stadium is connected to the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels. The Chelsea Football Club are a professional football club based in Fulham, London, who play in the Premier League, the highest level of English football. Take time to take a tour of the stadium!
While the local area has many great options, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club offers a range of different dining choices, which are extremely popular and provide the perfect setting in which to celebrate and unwind:
Marco Grill – A relaxed steakhouse reflecting the best of British cuisine.
Frankie’s Sports Bar & Diner – Surround yourself with live sports whilst enjoying an American diner style meal – this is where the tennis players hang out!
55 Restaurant – Savour freshly prepared food, and locally sourced ingredients at 55 Restaurant, which is located in the Copthorne Hotel.
55 Bar & Lounge – An ideal place for catching up with friends, watching television or unwinding in. It is located in the Copthorne Hotel, part of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club.
Delta 360° Lounge – Delta Airlines has landed at Stamford Bridge. The Delta 360° Lounge has officially opened its doors to guests. This fashionable lounge is the perfect place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner and everything in between.