Reserve your spot now to see the exciting finale of Wimbledon! Packages are fully customizable giving you the chance to create the Wimbledon experience of your dreams!
Experience the most epic time of the Championships!
Enjoy strawberries and cream and afternoon tea, with access to the Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club (the only club on the Wimbledon grounds)
4 nights accommodation included - stay at the Royal Garden Hotel (details below)
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the Wimbledon dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2024 tickets - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
July 10th – July 15th
Semi Finals Package – Thursday July 11 & Friday July 12
Double occupancy $10,578 per person
Single Occupancy $11,611
Finals Week Package – Saturday July 13 & Sunday July 14
Double occupancy $14,555 per person
Single Occupancy $15,588
- Wimbledon Centre Court Debenture seating both days
- Wimbledon Debenture Lounge Club admission with restaurants. This is the only club on Wimbledon grounds and you’ll be able to enjoy afternoon tea, drinks or meals here
- 4 nights accommodation included – stay at the Royal Garden Hotel (details below)
- Daily transfers to Wimbledon via the Tube with your host
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum admission
- Information pack which includes London travel-cards with underground map, itinerary, event card, hotel and travel information
- All taxes and service fees
- Expert and friendly host who will make your “I can’t believe I’m at Wimbledon” experience come alive
- Extra nights at the Royal Garden Hotel – add $275 per person per night (based on double occupancy)
- Extra days at Wimbledon Centre Court, #1 Court
- Other 3, 4 and 5 star London hotel options available
- Play tennis with us in London!
- London tours and beyond
- Extend your stay in London; take the Eurostar to Paris; ride the train to Edinburgh
• Arrive in London on Sunday morning.
• Enjoy London by taking the popular hop-on hop-off London tour, enjoy Kings Drive, shop, relax, and enjoy the hotel (you will see many tennis players hanging out on the outdoor patio and sports bar) and the Fulham area – the hotel concierge is a great source for information!
• Attend your welcome reception on Sunday afternoon where you will learn what to do and see in London and Wimbledon (Pimms and strawberries and cream, loads of insider tips!).
• Each morning we meet in the lobby for the 15-minute walk to the Tube bound for Wimbledon – only 4 stops – to attend Wimbledon on two of the first four days of the tournament.
• The Wimbledon order of play begins on outer courts at 11am and show courts at noon.
• Don’t forget the Wimbledon Tennis Museum – you will enjoy Johnny Mac’s unique “Ghosts of the Past of Wimbledon”.
• Meet up with us and other tennis fans each evening to share your Wimbledon tennis experience.
• Join us for dinner or a London excursion! Extend your stay in London or take the Eurostar to Paris or the train to Edinburgh.
• We will be glad to help plan and customize your Wimbledon and beyond trip.
Royal Garden Hotel
For 2024 Mac Sports Travel is delighted to partner with the five-star Royal Garden Hotel. Modern and ideally set by Millionaire’s Row in the heart of Kensington, the Royal Garden is a luxurious and comfortable base. With stunning views over Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, its top-floor Chinese restaurant is also a great treat. For convenience and friendliness, this is a top London pick for couples and families alike.
An urban hotel’s location is one of the most important elements of a stay. Overlooking Kensington Palace and gardens below, and a 10-15 minute walk from the Royal Albert Hall and some of London’s best museums, including the V&A and the Natural History Museum. So much of London is right on your doorstep, plus you’re near good transportation links at Kensington High Street including the District Line Tube to Southfields for Wimbledon (5-minute walk)
Rooms are relatively spacious for London and are filled with modern furniture with clean lines and a focus on comfort. Even the smallest rooms feature Penhaligon’s toiletries and comfortable robes; while simple, this is a luxury property
The Royal Garden is a very friendly hotel, with everyone from the front desk to the concierge and restaurant staff keen to help make stays seamless. Guests can use the attached underground gym which has a broad range of equipment.
• Fitness centre
• Room service
With two restaurants and a bar on-site, you have plenty of options if you don’t feel like wandering to one of many neighborhood options. The ground floor Park Terrace serves good-quality contemporary European fare, breakfast and an indulgent afternoon tea. And the top-floor Min Jiang is a destination in its own right: it is one of two or three restaurants in London serving proper Beijing-style roast duck, which is tricky to master and more delicate than its Cantonese cousin. And from the 10th floor of the hotel, experience breathtaking views of the London skyline and Hyde Park.