We had an amazing time at the open. We would’ve been in bad shape without your guidance and organization of the trip which made it so much nicer and…Read More
US OPEN FINALS WEEKEND PACKAGE
Going to the US Open with Mac Sports Travel is a Grand Slam! We know the ins and outs of all things US Open because we’ve been running trips since 2001. You’ll get to experience the tournament from an insider’s points of view. Bookings are already flowing through – don’t miss out on the action !!
Incredible tennis is guaranteed with 3 days of finals for you to lap up! Some of the best tennis in the world at one of the most iconic tennis venues on the planet!
Flexible accommodation packages available according to your levels of desired comfort
Reserved seats in your choice of Promenade, Loge or Courtside seating in Arthur Ashe Stadium - retractable roof now open!
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of tennis fans have lived the US Open dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2022 package! 1-888-862-7668
US Open Finals Weekend Package Details:
The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel:
- Single occupancy (1 king bed): $2911
- Double occupancy (1 king bed): $2,338
- Double occupancy (2 queen beds): $2,431
- 4 nights in the The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel – Check in Thursday September 7; check out Monday September 11, daily breakfast is included!
- 4 sessions to the U.S. Open Finals:
- Friday: Men’s Semifinals at 3pm (day session), Men’s Semifinals at 7pm (evening session)
- Saturday: Men’s Doubles Finals at 12pm followed by Women’s Finals at 4pm
- Sunday: Women’s Doubles Finals at 12pm followed by Men’s Finals at 4pm
- Optional ticket upgrades (see below)
- Mac Sports Travel Meet and Greet with lots of insider tips to the Open and NYC
- Daily transfer to the U.S. Open with your tennis host via #7 subway (options for coach or private transfers)
- NYC travel information and U.S. Open updates
- Mac Sports Travel host and tennis fan
- All taxes and service fees
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- U.S. Open Hospitality Lounge includes fully-staffed bar with beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages and food available for purchase
- Air conditioned with TVs and restrooms plus a great place to relax and to meet up to share experiences
- Play tennis with us at Forest Hills
- Roundtrip airfare
- Suite upgrades
- Extra hotel nights
- Extra U.S. Open sessions
- Broadway show
- Dinner reservations
- Private transportation to the Open and NYC
- Tour of New York City
- Yankees or Mets game
- Men’s Semi-Finals Friday (3pm & 7pm): add $885 for loge, $3385 for courtside (each session)
- Men’s Doubles Final and Women’s Finals Saturday (12pm): add $345 for loge, $1165 for courtside
- Women’s Doubles Finals and Men’s Finals Sunday (12pm): add $890 for loge, $3385 for courtside
Note: All prices are per person.
Stay at a dynamic hotel near Grand Central Station
Find what drives you at The Westin New York Grand Central, an inspiring hotel located in the most inspiring city of them all. Our hotel is near Grand Central Station and we offer travelers unparalleled access to the terminals, shops and restaurants of this New York City icon.
Nearby, other Manhattan must-sees beckon, including Bryant Park, MoMA, the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center. Unwind after a successful day in New York City in our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, where intuitive amenities like our signature Westin Heavenly Bed, rejuvenating Heavenly Bath and state-of-the-art technology await.
Tempt your palate at our restaurant Amuse Marketplace and Bar, open for all-day dining near Grand Central Station, or boost your heart rate at our WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. For those hosting a wedding or meeting in New York, make use of our 15,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor venue space, thoughtfully enhanced by anticipatory Westin service.
2022 WAS AMAZING.
2023 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We were so impressed with Mac Sports and with you as our guide for the US Open Tennis in New York in September of 2017. On the way down for the first day…Read More
Thanks again for a GREAT WEEKEND in New York. This will be one of those trips we will remember for the rest of our lives. You all did a great job of having everything…Read More
We are still glowing when reminiscing about our trip to this year’s US Open. Thank you for making it all so easy: the hotel, the subway, Tennis Center, the dinner at El Quijote…Read More