Ryder Cup 2023 in Rome
September 29 - October 1, 2023
The stunning Marco Simone Golf & Country Club, located just 17km from the heart of the Italian capital Rome, will become the seventh nation to host the Ryder Cup, joining England, Scotland, Spain, Ireland, Wales and France when it hosts the famous event in 2023.
The venue was built in the 1980s under the ownership of the fashion designer Laura Biagiotti and her husband Gianni Cigna, when 150 hectares of rolling Roman countryside was transformed into a prestigious golf course on the outskirts of the Eternal City.
Roundtrip Airport transfers
5 nights in a 4 star hotel in the city center of Rome
Welcome social and On Site Host
Full day guided tour of Rome
Guided tour of the Vatican or a round of golf at a prestigious golf course
Hotel breakfast daily
General admission tickets for 2 days at the Ryder Cup
Roundtrip transfers to the Marco Simone Golf & Country Club
All VAT included in price
Click the tabs to find out more
Double occupancy: $5198 per person
Single occupancy: $6198 per person
- Welcome social and On Site Host
- 5 nights in a 4 star hotel in the city center of Rome
- General admission tickets for 2 days at the Ryder Cup
- Roundtrip Airport transfers
- Roundtrip transfers to the Marco Simone Golf & Country Club
- Hotel breakfast daily
- Full day guided tour of Rome
- Guided tour of the Vatican or a round of golf at a prestigious golf course
Contact your Mac Sports Travel host, Carlos McCracken, for any questions or booking: 704-814-6801 (office), 704-564-9555 (cell) or email@example.com.
Wednesday, September 27
- Arrival at the airport and private transfer to the hotel
*Hotel confirmed when group size is finalized – welcome reception
Thursday, September 28
- Full-Day Guided Tour of Rome
Friday, September 29
- Guided tour of Vatican City and Vatican Museums or round of golf in one of the two most prestigious golf clubs of the city , Acquasanta Golf Club (one of the oldest in Italy) or Olgiata Golf Club (hosted some editions of the Italian Open Rolex Series)
Saturday, September 30
- Transfer to the Marco Simone Golf Club for the first day of the Ryder Cup – Return to the hotel
Sunday, October 01
- Transfer to the Marco Simone Golf Club for the second day of the Ryder Cup
- Return to the hotel
Monday, October 02
- Transfer to the airport for Return to US or other destination
2022 WAS AMAZING. 2023 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
Check Out More MAC Sports Travel Reviews!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Contact your Mac Sports Travel Host, Carlos McCracken, for questions or to book.