For my father’s 80th birthday, I wanted to give him something that he has truly waited a lifetime for. After checking out some different companies online, I came across Mac Sports Travel…Read More
MASTERS TOURNAMENT PACKAGE - FIRST 2 ROUNDS
When you go to the Masters with Mac Sports you aren’t just signing up for a hotel and tournament tickets. You’ll get an insider’s look at this tournament of traditions from experts who have been taking groups to Augusta since 2003.
The energy of the Masters is like something you’ll never feel in your life. See your favorite players in the flesh and experience the magic of this unique tournament
Explore Augusta National, eat a pimento cheese sandwich and bask in the atmosphere
All accommodation included - stay at the Hampton Inn, easy drive to Augusta National
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of golf fans have lived the Masters dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2023 badges - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Masters Tournament Package - First 2 Rounds Package Details:
- Single occupancy: $5,997
- Double occupancy: $5,311
- Double occupancy suite: $5,411
Note: All Hampton Inn accommodation options include full breakfast and social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks each evening.
PREMIUM ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
Other accommodation options:
- $454 extra for Doubletree Hotel Augusta
- $982 extra for Marriott Augusta
- $711 extra for Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- $141 extra for The Lodge at Reynolds Plantation at Lake Oconee
Note: Prices are per person per night.
- 2 days at the Masters, Thursday April 6 & Friday April 7
- 2 nights’ accommodations at the Hampton Inn and Suites, see below for other hotel options
- Transportation to/from Augusta hotels/Augusta National Golf Club
- Full southern buffet breakfast each morning insider tips to the Masters, get your Masters badges and set up your transfers to the Masters
- Afternoon social/food buffet with refreshments to reminisce about your day at The Masters
- Mac Sports Travel on-site host and scratch golfer (in our dreams)
- Insider tips to the Masters to make the most of your “I Can’t Believe I’m at The Masters”
- All service charges and local taxes
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Stay in beautiful private housing or play a round of golf at local Augusta courses. For more info click here
- Daily hospitality at the Masters
- Extra night lodging at the Hampton Inn, add $297 per person (double occupancy) or $594 single occupancy
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands – $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
Hampton Inn and Suites(opens in a new tab)
Located just minutes from Augusta National Golf Club, the Hampton Inn and Suites is the perfect place to relax after spending the day walking the greens. Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Riverwalk Augusta with access to the Savannah River. Tour the Historic Augusta District’s monuments and preserved buildings, including the childhood home of President Woodrow Wilson. After seeing the sights, come back to the hotel and unwind in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool.
2022 WAS AMAZING.
2023 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
I highly recommend Carlos and Mac Sports Travel to any golf fan looking to go to the Major tournaments. My Masters experience was perfect- from accessibility to…Read More
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for what truly was a special trip. Playing Kiawah and Pinehurst was absolutely brilliant and going to Augusta, as I am sure…Read More
The Masters had been on my bucket list since I started playing golf over 40 years ago. We couldn’t have had a better time, the golf course was of course Perfect and the Precision in running…Read More
The hotel rooms were great the food was good, and loved the bar and service. The golf was very good especially at the Reserve and the River Course in Augusta…Read More