I highly recommend Carlos and Mac Sports Travel to any golf fan looking to go to the Major tournaments. My Masters experience was perfect- from accessibility to…Read More
MASTERS TOURNAMENT DELUXE PACKAGE
It is often said that the modern season has no end, but it does have a beginning – the opening tee-shot at Augusta National. It is here that game’s greatest players – past and present – meet in their quest for the iconic green jacket, all set against an impossibly picturesque Georgia backdrop, steeped in tradition and dripping with Southern charm.
Upgrade your visit and do the Masters in style with the Summer House hospitality package included (closest hospitality house to gates of Augusta National!)
Explore Augusta National, eat a pimento cheese sandwich and bask in the atmosphere
All accommodation included - stay at the Hampton Inn, close to Augusta National (note: accommodation upgrades are available.)
Enjoy 2 days at the Masters: Thursday April 11 and Friday April 12 OR Saturday April 13 and Sunday April 14
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of golf fans have lived the Masters dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2023 badges - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Masters Tournament Deluxe Package Details
- Single occupancy (1 king bed): $8,278
- Double occupancy: $7,611
Note: Prices are per person per night.
All Hampton Inn accommodation options include full breakfast
PREMIUM ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
Other accommodation options:
- $454 extra for Doubletree Hotel Augusta
- $982 extra for Marriott Augusta
- $711 extra for Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- $141 extra for The Lodge at Reynolds Plantation at Lake Oconee
Note: Prices are per person per night.
- 2 days at the Masters, Thursday April 11 and Friday April 12 OR Saturday April 13 and Sunday April 14, accommodations at the Hampton Inn and Suites, see below for other hotel options
- Deluxe hospitality at the Summer House
- This hospitality includes full breakfast, lunch, late afternoon hors d’oeuvres, open bar all day, and large screen TV’s and much more – 5-star hospitality!
- Hospitality also includes office services (such as telephones, message center, fax, personal computers with electronic mail, secretarial assistance, and wireless internet throughout the facility)
- Transportation to/from Augusta hotels/Augusta National Golf Club
- Full southern buffet breakfast each morning
- Afternoon food buffet and refreshments at hotel to reminisce about your day at The Masters
- Mac Sports Travel on-site host and scratch golfer (in our dreams)
- Insider tips to the Masters to make the most of your “I Can’t Believe I’m at The Masters”
- All service charges and local taxes
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Stay in beautiful private housing or play a round of golf at local Augusta courses. For more info click here
- Extra night lodging at the Hampton Inn and Suites, add $297 per person (double occupancy) or $594 single occupancy
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands – $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
The Hampton Inn and Suites(opens in a new tab)
Located just minutes from Augusta National Golf Club, the Hampton Inn and Suites is the perfect place to relax after spending the day walking the greens. Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Riverwalk Augusta with access to the Savannah River. Tour the Historic Augusta District’s monuments and preserved buildings, including the childhood home of President Woodrow Wilson. After seeing the sights, come back to the hotel and unwind in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool.
2023 WAS AMAZING.
2024 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for what truly was a special trip. Playing Kiawah and Pinehurst was absolutely brilliant and going to Augusta, as I am sure…Read More
For my father’s 80th birthday, I wanted to give him something that he has truly waited a lifetime for. After checking out some different companies online, I came across Mac Sports Travel…Read More
The Masters had been on my bucket list since I started playing golf over 40 years ago. We couldn’t have had a better time, the golf course was of course Perfect and the Precision in running…Read More
The hotel rooms were great the food was good, and loved the bar and service. The golf was very good especially at the Reserve and the River Course in Augusta…Read More