The Masters had been on my bucket list since I started playing golf over 40 years ago. We couldn’t have had a better time, the golf course was of course Perfect and the Precision in running…Read More
MASTERS PAR 3 TOURNAMENT PACKAGE
Come check out one of the best traditions in the golfing world. The Par 3 Tournament has been a part of The Masters for over 50 years and is a crowd favorite. We’re the experts when it comes to attending The Masters, and we have plenty of insider tips and connections to make your experience at the Par 3 Tournament a memorable one!
Feel the anticipation and magic of the Masters during 2 days, including the Par 3 tournament
Explore Augusta National and have the opportunity to see either Practice Rounds or the first day of the tournament
All accommodations included - stay at the Hampton Inn, close to Augusta National
Onsite host who is continuously available to answer questions or help in any way needed
Hundreds of golf fans have lived the Masters dream with us. Get in touch now to lock in your 2023 badges - spaces are limited! 1-888-862-7668
Masters Par 3 Tournament Package Details
Tuesday & Wednesday Option at the Hampton Inn:
- Single occupancy: $4,397
- Double occupancy: $3,651
- Double occupancy suite: $3,758
Wednesday & Thursday Option at the Hampton Inn:
- Single occupancy: $5,497
- Double occupancy: $4,757
- Double occupancy suite: $4,859
Note: All Hampton Inn accommodation packages include full breakfast and social/food buffet with wine/beer/soft drinks each evening.
PREMIUM ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS:
Other accommodation options:
- $454 extra for Doubletree Hotel Augusta
- $982 extra for Marriott Augusta
- $711 extra for Ritz Carlton at Reynolds Plantation (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- $141 extra for The Lodge at Reynolds Plantation at Lake Oconee
Note: Prices are per person per night.
- Transportation to/from Augusta hotels/Augusta National Golf Club
- Two days at the Masters – either Tuesday April 4 and Wednesday April 5 OR Wednesday April 5 and Thursday April 6
- Two nights’ accommodations at Hampton Inn and Suites
- Full southern buffet breakfast each morning insider tips to the Masters, get your Masters badges and set up your transfers to the Masters
- Afternoon social/food buffet with refreshments to reminisce about your day at The Masters
- Mac Sports Travel on-site host and scratch golfer (in our dreams)
- Insider tips to the Masters to make the most of your “I Can’t Believe I’m at The Masters”
- All service charges and local taxes
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Stay in beautiful private housing or play a round of golf at local Augusta courses. For more info click here
- Daily hospitality at the Masters
- Extra night lodging at the Hampton Inn, add $297 per person (double occupancy) or $594 (single occupancy)
- Round trip air with airport transfers
- Rental car
- Play golf in Augusta, Aiken, or Reynolds Plantation
- Golf at Mount Vintage Plantation Golf Club in North Augusta – the #1 golf course in the midlands – $375 per person for 1 night’s stay, 1 round of golf that includes breakfast, lunch, cart and range balls
- Add-on golf vacation pre or post trips to Kiawah Island, Myrtle Beach, Pinehurst, Charleston and Hilton Head
The Hampton Inn and Suites
Conveniently located off I-20, the Hampton Inn and Suites(opens in a new tab) is near the main gate of Fort Gordon and only minutes away from The Masters at the Augusta National Golf Club. Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the Riverwalk Augusta with access to the Savannah River. Tour the Historic Augusta District’s monuments and preserved buildings, including the childhood home of President Woodrow Wilson. After seeing the sights, come back to the hotel and unwind in the heated indoor pool and whirlpool. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, take advantage of complimentary high-speed internet access, Hampton’s free hot breakfast, daily access to the fitness center and local area Augusta transportation.
There are 83 spacious guest rooms and luxurious suites, including accessible rooms featuring king or queen-sized beds. Choose from additional options such as a separate seating area with a sofa bed, a wet bar or a whirlpool. Get some work done at the desk or use the convenient lap desk as you relax on the bed. Enjoy amenities such as a mini-refrigerator, microwave and TV with premium cable.
2022 WAS AMAZING.
2023 WILL BE EVEN BETTER!
I highly recommend Carlos and Mac Sports Travel to any golf fan looking to go to the Major tournaments. My Masters experience was perfect- from accessibility to…Read More
The hotel rooms were great the food was good, and loved the bar and service. The golf was very good especially at the Reserve and the River Course in Augusta…Read More
For my father’s 80th birthday, I wanted to give him something that he has truly waited a lifetime for. After checking out some different companies online, I came across Mac Sports Travel…Read More
We just wanted to say a huge thank you for what truly was a special trip. Playing Kiawah and Pinehurst was absolutely brilliant and going to Augusta, as I am sure…Read More